BC Associate Consultants (includes all assistant and associate consultant roles)
By : Buyelwa -
Our Client is looking for an Associate Consultant role across its regional offices.
Purpose of the Role
To consult to the trustee’s/management committees of funds, assist in the daily managing and logistical control of the funds, to co-ordinate and facilitate between departments, with the ultimate objective of providing overall assistance and backup to the Consultant/Manager of the team.
Head Office, Regional and Coastal Offices
Education and Experience
- Bcom Degree/BA LawCFP/CFA advantageousFAIS accreditation advantageous
- Employee benefits, risk benefits and investments experience an advantage
- General but solid understanding of the Consulting and Actuarial Business and practices.
Knowledge and Skills
Position requires an individual with a minimum Bcom degree to report to a Senior Consultant. This role entails consulting to the trustee’s/ management committees of funds; assist in the daily managing of the funds with the ultimate objective of providing overall assistance and backup to the Senior Consultant.
Leadership Competencies – Purposeful collaboration, Growing capability
- CUSTOMER CONNECTION – Relationship building, Advice
- EXECUTION EXCELLENCE – Delivery, Accountability, Operational excellence
- PEOPLE PRIORITY –
- Collaboration culture
Functional Competencies – Institutional sales skills, Institutional solutions, Actuarial skills, Cross selling
Purposeful collaborationGrowing capability
Key Performance Areas include:
- Attending Trustee Meetings
- Business Administration
- Assist the consultant in managing funds
- Facilitating and coordinating internal departments
- Self development and People
- Technical Competencies
- Behavioral Competencies (Interpersonal and Interpersonal)
- Cognitive Competencies